Emergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some input

2 posters

Go down

I need some input Empty I need some input

Post by Whydah Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"I am trying to decide who the following refer to:

Near these four are others, one bundle of red cables that seem to flicker as if fire coursed through them. Another bundle of dirty worn threads lingers near the dreaded ichornet, but longs to survive. Two identical threads interwoven that crackle with power. One thread is read with blood. In the distance there are four monoliths, black as night and terrible to behold. One is dripping with blood, one adorned with bones. One has images of demons and terrible great beasts, and the last is smooth and shines with the darkest light.

Do you have any guesses?"

Whydah asks the group.

Whydah

Back to top Go down

I need some input Empty Re: I need some input

Post by Whydah Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

"I was thinking one might refer to Kara.
And perhaps one represents the missing dwarf we were supposed to meet?"

Whydah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwenn Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

"well... four monoliths is similar to the four dead gods in the orc religion. um... I think i've got a rock here that senses their presence. i think."
"uh, so... when i got the rock, I got a warning about the release of the four. and also, that the key to the prision is time. which makes sense about the frozen in time thing."

Gwenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Whydah Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 pm

old dark forces will try to tear the fabric of reality. You will recover the worms, I can see this, but you must stop the Dark Ones return. Our world can not stand this. And we were part of the Binding. We will be the first to be destroyed. This will not happen. You our will embodied will deal with this matter. We offer two gifts. This prophecy."

---

Whydah is drawn into the realm of fate and stands again on her own cord. Ahead of you there is many branches and splits in the thread, with some weaving back into the whole and some cut and floating in the ether. Behind you is a blue wall of miasma that creeps forth, corrupting everything it touches. Whatever it corrodes becomes more of the mist. You look down and see the peoples of the town reflected in the fibers of the thread. They face death at every turn, and few outcomes can prevent this. Only a strong thread will keep them safe. You reach the end of the thread, where it becomes so broken and fractured you can no longer move forward. There is a maze of crisscrossed threads ahead of you. Some are black and ichoris, some blue and pulsing with power. Four threads are bound together, and seem to connect everything else. A beautiful translucent strand that is the heart of your own thread, a black and white thread. A thread made of bone and a thread made of wires. Near these four are others, one bundle of red cables that seem to flicker as if fire coursed through them. Another bundle of dirty worn threads lingers near the dreaded ichornet, but longs to survive. Two identical threads interwoven that crackle with power. One thread is read with blood. In the distance there are four monoliths, black as night and terrible to behold. One is dripping with blood, one adorned with bones. One has images of demons and terrible great beasts, and the last is smooth and shines with the darkest light.
“Do not fear to weave the lives of mortals, it is your right and duty as my disciple. If you succeed we will be reunited with ourselves. Your destiny lies on this path, do not disappoint me.”

Whydah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwenn Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 pm

icory black. maybe prision things?
blue things: angles/bluetooth

red firey cables: hounds
dirty threads: goblins or northern dwarves
two identical: the twin mages bluthooth was using as door guards
red with blood: ? focused in and then dissapeared. maybe injured. maybe dead.

monoliths: maybe dead orc gods in somewhere in the 4 story prision.

Gwenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum